Taiven Technologies Pvt Ltd. staffing techniques cover end to end functionality in White and blue collar jobs in cost effective sourcing, screening and closing a Permanent staffing assignment across Entry, Mid and senior Level of IT and NON IT hiring.
• Talent Acquisition and Human Resources outsourcing (RPO/HRO)
• Development and implementation of corporate Talent Acquisition and Human Resources strategies and functions
• Evaluation and Re-engineering of corporate Talent Acquisition and Human Resources strategies and functions
• Interim corporate Talent Acquisition and Human Resources leadership and resources
• Corporate Talent Acquisition and Human Resources project execution/management
• Full lifecycle corporate contract recruiting
• Candidate sourcing to support your internal corporate Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources team(s)
• Evaluation, selection, implementation and end user training for application tracking and HCM systems.
The client's requirement is matched with the candidate’s aspiration and expertise after a detailed candidate assessment. Our function/domain wise database search and the unique Crowdsourcing technique ensures sourcing the best talent. A unique assessment report is sent to the client along with the resume. This report acts as a reference of preliminary assessment through the entire process.
The Industries Taiven Technologies Pvt Ltd work for are as follow:
• Information Technology
• Media and Entertainment
• Banking and Financial sector
• Food and beverage
• Healthcare, Pharma and Biotech
• Retail and Education Sectors.
Confidentiality of candidate and client information is safeguarded at all times. The Candidates in Process are managed by Taiven Technologies Pvt Ltd., until the candidates join the client Organisation. Read More
Taiven Technologies Pvt Ltd provides the best manpower outsourcing services for our clients with ongoing fluctuation of economy and business strategies, the corporate mind-set is shifting its focus from permanent hiring to temporary staffing by outsourcing HR processes. Outsourcing of Manpower and HR services has become a normal routine among companies nowadays.
With ever increasing business demands it becomes increasingly difficult for companies to get into the intricacies of screening hundreds of applicants and selecting the best out of them. They prefer to concentrate on the business and stay away from this messy and time consuming process. Now this is where a Manpower Outsourcing Company comes into the scene.
We identify qualified candidates whose skills match the specific disciplines you require.
• Temporary workforce or Temp staffing
• Seasonal workforce or Flexi workforce
• Flexibility in hiring
• Cost and time saving in hiring process
• No permanent liability of people.
• Availability of experts for short duration / project related work.
• Statutory obligations such as provident fund, gratuity, bonus, maternity benefits, professional tax, etc. are no longer a client's responsibility.
Our In-house Payroll & Compliance Management Team ensures a smooth and error free monthly payroll cycle. We aim at integrating smoothly into your business and at the same time maintain continuity of your workforce.
We will assign a member of our team as a point of Contact / Account manager to work in partnership with you to be sure our service complements your business systems. We provide a flexible service that will respect your preferences, systems and methods of working. You will know what to expect at each stage of the process. We will integrate smoothly into your business.
Services we offer
• Recruitment based projects
• Transfer of Contractual employees
• In house/Onsite support of contractual employees
• Business Planning
• Workforce Planning
• Workforce Segments
• Job Analysis
• Competency Models
• Grades & Salaries
• Employer Branding
Taiven Technologies Pvt Ltd RPO quality recruitment outsourcing program blends dedicated recruiters, technology, and best practice hiring processes to transform an organization's talent acquisition function. Aligned to your hiring managers, RPO solutions drive the end-to-end recruitment process from forecasting to sourcing, assessing, placing, on-boarding, and reporting while utilizing expertise, innovative technology, and key performance indicators.
Through clearly defined processes and deep specialization, RPO solutions can dramatically reduce cost-per-hire, time-to-hire, and attrition, plus measurably improve quality of hire, reporting, and scalability, delivering you a far greater return on investment.
RPO provider takes ownership of the design and execution of the recruitment process which includes services such as:
• Human Resources Strategy and Function Outsourcing
• Partial Human Resources Strategy and Function Outsourcing
• 360 degree HR Audits (an in-depth look at your current practices and procedures including all areas of HR and Compliance) and Re-engineering of in-house Human Resources Strategies and Functions
• Development and Implementation of in-house Human Resources Strategies and Functions
• Interim Human Resources Leadership and Resources
• Back Office Human Resources Support
• Performance Management
• Talent engagement
• Compliance and risk management
• Hiring manager engagement
• Recruitment analytics support
• Employer brand consultation
• Employee rewards programs
• Employee Benefits Consulting
• Workforce planning
• Pre-employment screening